Monday, February 13, 2023

Almost 30 Things!

The twenty-ninth thing I love about us is, we count.

I don't mean like, literally count one-two-three and so on, even though we're literally doing that with this series of posts ... what I mean is, the fact that we're an us is important -- even to people who aren't us!

So it's not just us who get to be happier in this world because we're us, but all the people who know us and think it's adorable and heartwarming what a great us we are. That's a wonderful thing to know!

1 comment:

  1. One thousand percent. Maybe even one thousand and one percent.
    One thousand and two percent ...
    One thousand and three percent ...

    ReplyDelete

I Am SO Lucky!

Not very many people get to be with somebody as wonderful as you, Elle. In fact, I can count them and there are only exactly five besides me...