Sunday, April 23, 2023

Ninety-Eight is Getting so Close to a Hundred!

The ninety-eighth thing I love about us is, I think I did some bad math a while back and you didn't point it out to me. It was something about you going out of order and how that meant I would get to do all the things that were eleven-timeses ones. Only eleven is an odd number, so if we switch off after every post, I'll always only do half of the elevensies numbers. Why didn't I realize that before?

I'm so bad at math.

But you're an awesome girlfriend for not making me feel bad at being bad at it.

2 comments:

  1. Oops. I looked back to see exactly what math thing I had goofed up, and I wasn't doing math at all. I was just saying I'd gotten to do one elevensies post and then because you did two listy things in a row, I got to do the next elevensy post too.

    But luckily I made this dumb mistake of not remembering exactly what that old post was about, so now we can just pretend what I was saying in today's post is that you're an awesome girlfriend for not making me feel bad at being bad at remembering things. (And at looking them up!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously, if you'd asked, I would have let you do today's entry. Sorry I didn't read this one first and volunteer to relinquish it to you.

    ReplyDelete

I Am SO Lucky!

Not very many people get to be with somebody as wonderful as you, Elle. In fact, I can count them and there are only exactly five besides me...