The one hundred thirty-eighth thing I love about us is, we're very helpful people! Like, if I need help coming up with a title for a post, you'll help by saying, "Ask MSG. He's the writer." And if I need help figuring out whether you're being sarcastic, you'll help by saying, "Oh, don't give me that look. You know I can't help teasing you sometimes, don't you?" I'm sure there's lots of helpful stuff I do too. But I don't want to sound like I'm bragging.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday Again!
I know we had that great big late-birthdays-for-everyone deal last week after I realized we missed your birthday at the start of this month,...
-
I'm so lazy lately! But I figured I better take a second just now and be non-lazy enough just for a minute to tell you how beautiful and...
-
Sometimes I am kinda a bum, I know. And sometimes I look at your bum, You know? For sure, it's true I nap a lot, But it's also true ...
PS, I did ask MSG, and he said, "If you add another 1 in front of the 138, you'll have 1138, which is from a George Lucas movie called THX-1138. So maybe something like that." Then he admitted he had never seen this movie, so he couldn't tell me how I could make that idea make any sense in a blog title. Then he apologized and said, "Sorry, I guess that didn't end up being very helpful."
ReplyDeleteWell, you did just help remind me why asking MSG for writing advice is not always as helpful as you'd think, considering he's such a good writer.
ReplyDelete