Monday, January 16, 2023

350 Things We Love About Each Other!

Hi, Elle!

Oh boy, do I have an idea! It's a little bit like the idea I just started in my journal blog, only different because we can do this one together. I'll write one thing I love about us one day, and you can write a different thing you love about us the next day.

No cheating! You can't write, "I love that same thing you wrote about yesterday," or anything like that, even if it's true. (I know it probably would be true, but it would still be cheating!)

Since it's my idea, I'll start.

The first thing I love about us is ...

We are the most in-love-with-each-otherest two girls ever!

Your turn!

1 comment:

  1. Can I write in the comments that I love the same thing you just wrote about us?

    Because I do.

    ReplyDelete

I Am SO Lucky!

Not very many people get to be with somebody as wonderful as you, Elle. In fact, I can count them and there are only exactly five besides me...