Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Things Number Thirty-Six ... and Thirty-Seven

The thirty-sixth thing I love about us is when we have the chance to catch up on something we haven't done enough of recently.

Like keeping up this list.

Or sharing a whole bag of cookies.

Or making love.

The thirty-seventh thing I love about us is the fact that I totally just blew two entries for this list with those last two paragraphs, but I know there are still so many things to write about that it won't matter.

1 comment:

  1. We have definitely not shared enough whole bags of cookies lately!

    And there isn't a bag of cookies in the pantry right now, dang it.

    So ... I guess we'll have to settle for that other one!

    ReplyDelete

I Am SO Lucky!

Not very many people get to be with somebody as wonderful as you, Elle. In fact, I can count them and there are only exactly five besides me...