Sunday, February 5, 2023

Twenty-one! Blackjack!

The twentyfirst thing I love about us is, we can totally share each others' clothes!

I mean, partly that's because a lot of our clothes fit me just as bad as they fit you, but I still like it. Also, your anniversary present top fits you great! I would ask to borrow it, but it'd be pretty hard for me to get on with my hurt back, I think.

It's so beautiful on you, though!

(Confession about this post's title ... I don't know how to play Blackjack, obviously. But when I Googled 21 to have something interesting for my title this time it said that's Blackjack, which is good if you're playing Blackjack. So I decided it must be good here too.)

1 comment:

  1. If you play your cards right, I'll definitely get out of my top and let you try it on.

    ReplyDelete

I Am SO Lucky!

Not very many people get to be with somebody as wonderful as you, Elle. In fact, I can count them and there are only exactly five besides me...