Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Eighty is Greaty!

The eighty-th thing I love about us is, neither one of us will take the last cookie from the cookie box if we know the other one wants it.

I guess I'm not as good about not taking the last piece of popcorn from the popcorn bowl without making sure you don't want it, but I swear that's just because by the time I get to the bottom of the bowl watching TV, it's way into the movie or show and I'm only paying attention to what's on and my fingers just keep putting popcorn in my mouth until it's gone.

(That's one of the reasons it's bestest if I'm all snuggly under a blanket and you just feed the popcorn to me. Then if you want the last piece of popcorn, it's totally up to you!)

1 comment:

I Am SO Lucky!

Not very many people get to be with somebody as wonderful as you, Elle. In fact, I can count them and there are only exactly five besides me...