Saturday, April 29, 2023

One Hundred Four

The one hundred and fourth thing I love about us is, being different people when we're playing roleplaying games together, but still being us! It's like, we both make up these characters, and the characters get to know each other, and even if they don't end up being crazy in love with each other, it reminds me of when I was getting to know you. So I kind of get to fall in love with you all over again every time we play a new game!

(I mean, unless one of us is the gamemaster and is trying to kill the other one of us.)

1 comment:

  1. This. This, I think, may be the biggest answer to the mystery of why I've enjoyed these ridiculous games as much as I have. (Well, this and the fact that I'm apparently a lot more of a mushy sentimental nerd than I used to consider myself.)

    ReplyDelete

I Am SO Lucky!

Not very many people get to be with somebody as wonderful as you, Elle. In fact, I can count them and there are only exactly five besides me...