Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Thing Number Ninety-Three

The ninety-third thing I love about us is what a charmed life we live. Not to be too vain about it, but I do believe I have a certain sharp-witted charm sometimes and a bit of soft and vulnerable charm when the moment hits me -- and of course, you're one of the most charming creatures ever to walk the face of the planet. And beyond us being charming is the amazing good fortune that brought us together and keeps us in an existence that stays almost perpetually blissful.

Fate has, for whatever reason, smiled on us, my love.

1 comment:

  1. I started to say we're like marshmallows in a bowl of Lucky Charms, because not only are we a couple of very Lucky and very Charming gals, but also marshmallows are soft and sweet and so are we.

    Except then I remembered Lucky Charms marshmallows are actually pretty crunchy. Which, neither one of us is. MSG says it used to be if you let your Lucky Charms soak long enough in the milk, the marshmallows would get super-soft, but I don't think that really helps here because I don't want to say we're like the extinct version of Lucky Charms once they got soggy.

    The sweet part still works, though!

    But now I want Lucky Charms for breakfast and I don't think we have any.

    ReplyDelete

I Am SO Lucky!

Not very many people get to be with somebody as wonderful as you, Elle. In fact, I can count them and there are only exactly five besides me...