Wednesday, May 3, 2023

A Hundred and Eight and You Don't Have to Wait!

The one hundred and eighth thing I love about us is how you make me prettier. I don't just mean that I feel prettier because of the way you look at me, or that you help me do my hair sometimes or give me makeup tips. I mean, when I read the things you write on your blog, especially when they're about me, it brings out this pretty feeling inside. And then sometimes I write pretty things back.

And they wouldn't be nearly as pretty if I was writing them about something else or someone else, and even when I am writing about something else, if I'm also thinking about you at the same time, whatever I write is just a lot more beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. I would gladly have waited for you to say such a wonderful thing to me. : )

    ReplyDelete

I Am SO Lucky!

Not very many people get to be with somebody as wonderful as you, Elle. In fact, I can count them and there are only exactly five besides me...