Sunday, July 23, 2023

This One's a Workout!

The double-ninety-sixth thing I love about us is, we're not exercise freaks. I don't mean it's bad for people to be exercise freaks or anything, that's great for them. But it would just take away so much time from us being able to do things together!

Well ... I guess we could exercise together if we were freaks about it.

And then we'd see each other getting all sweaty and stuff.

And then we'd shower together afterward ...

Poop. I guess that's not a thing I love about us then, because actually it would be fine.

So I guess the double-ninety-sixth thing I love about us is, even stuff I wouldn't like if it was just me (like being an exercise freak) ends up sounding pretty good if it's us.

1 comment:

I Am SO Lucky!

Not very many people get to be with somebody as wonderful as you, Elle. In fact, I can count them and there are only exactly five besides me...