Tuesday, August 8, 2023

This List!!!

The double-hundred-and-second thing I love about us is, if I said, "Hey, this thing we've been blogging at for months now feels like it's actually getting a little in the way of how this blog used to work when every single entry was special," you'd totally be okay dropping our list right then and there.

I'm not saying that, though! Maybe not every single one of these entries feels super-duper uniquely special like some of the posts before we started listing ... but a lot of them do! And I love putting comments on your posts so much! And I love the comments you put on mine!

At some point though, I may get lazy and say something like that, so it's great to know you'd be fine with it.

1 comment:

  1. I will always be more than fine with whatever you want, my love.

    ReplyDelete

I Am SO Lucky!

Not very many people get to be with somebody as wonderful as you, Elle. In fact, I can count them and there are only exactly five besides me...