Tuesday, September 5, 2023

This one would really bug me if it was different!

The double-hundred and thirtieth thing I love about us is, we don't attract mosquitoes. I don't just mean because it would be bad to get all itchy after getting a bug bite, because that's not really a thing about us as an us, it's a thing about each one of us on our own. I mean because if we did attract mosquitoes, then if we wanted to just go out and chill romantically on the patio and watch the sunset, we'd have to put on bug-spray or else all the romantic sunset watchery would keep getting interrupted by us slapping at mosquitoes or rubbing where they bit us and stuff.

1 comment:

I Am SO Lucky!

Not very many people get to be with somebody as wonderful as you, Elle. In fact, I can count them and there are only exactly five besides me...