Wednesday, October 4, 2023

I swear!

The double-hundred-and-fifty-eighth thing I love about us is when I stub my toe and it hurts SO BAD and I'm all hopping around saying something like, "Ding dong doggone dang it!!!" and you try to get me to swear instead and I say, "But I don't really like to swear all that much," and you say, "That's because you haven't tried it enough," and then you give me some examples of things I could say that I am NOT going to type out here because I mostly try to be pretty clean here in Arielleland even though it's really just for us and if anybody came along and got offended it would kind of be just their own too-bad-so-sad problem.

And then all of a sudden after we've been arguing for a while about whether or not I should swear, I realize my toe doesn't hurt anymore and I say something like, "You sneaky bitch!"

(I know I haven't ever really said something like that but I thought you would think it was funny!)

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I may step on your toe sometime just to try to maneuver you into saying that.

    (Never. Of course I will never do anything to deliberately cause my golden-hearted wonder any kind of pain.)

    ReplyDelete

I Am SO Lucky!

Not very many people get to be with somebody as wonderful as you, Elle. In fact, I can count them and there are only exactly five besides me...