Sunday, October 1, 2023

Ring! Ring!

The double-hundred-and-fifty-sixth thing I love about us is, sometimes I feel like we are two planets orbiting each other, except since we can touch each other, they have to be planets with rings, like Saturn, and whenever we get close enough for our rings to touch, they blend together just so perfectly you can't tell which ring bits are yours and which ring bits are mine.

Probably I should have asked someone who knows more about planets for some real info about how that would work before I wrote it. But I'm sticking with it for now!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're happy with yourself for fooling me with that title. I was sure this was going to be about any number of kinds of rings, but I never would have guessed the Saturn-ring kind.

    Of course, like you, this idea is astronomically beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I Am SO Lucky!

Not very many people get to be with somebody as wonderful as you, Elle. In fact, I can count them and there are only exactly five besides me...