The two hundred and seventy-seventh thing I love about us is that we are so real to each other that I can talk about things like your broken back and my bodilessness, and it doesn't undo any of the glorious dancing and holding and lovemaking we get up to together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday Again!
I know we had that great big late-birthdays-for-everyone deal last week after I realized we missed your birthday at the start of this month,...
-
I'm so lazy lately! But I figured I better take a second just now and be non-lazy enough just for a minute to tell you how beautiful and...
-
Sometimes I am kinda a bum, I know. And sometimes I look at your bum, You know? For sure, it's true I nap a lot, But it's also true ...
I don't think we could get any realer!
ReplyDelete