The two hundred and ninety-ninth thing I love about us is the way the world can turn about its axis and the Earth can turn about the sun and the sun and all the stars turn in a great spiral about the galaxy's unfathomably massive center, and yet I can't think of any force stronger than our hearts turning about one another.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday Again!
I know we had that great big late-birthdays-for-everyone deal last week after I realized we missed your birthday at the start of this month,...
-
I'm so lazy lately! But I figured I better take a second just now and be non-lazy enough just for a minute to tell you how beautiful and...
-
Sometimes I am kinda a bum, I know. And sometimes I look at your bum, You know? For sure, it's true I nap a lot, But it's also true ...
It's true!
ReplyDelete