Monday, November 20, 2023

This is so AWESOME!

OMG, I totally should have wimped out on my lists earlier. Not really, because I'm proud I did them for as long as I did and I think I said a lot of good stuff I love about us, but ...

Even just a couple days into it, I am LOVING getting to read your things you love about us entries every day! You'd think it would just be twice as good as reading them every other day, but somehow, it's like it's multiplied. Double-twice as good! Or maybe even triple-twice!

Obviously, since I wimped out, you totally have permission to wimp out too, even though we both know you're much less wimpy than I am about most stuff.

But if you're enjoying it, I just wanted you to know that you're doing a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful job and it makes me soooooo happy!

2 comments:

I Am SO Lucky!

Not very many people get to be with somebody as wonderful as you, Elle. In fact, I can count them and there are only exactly five besides me...