The three hundred and forty-fifth thing I love about us is sharing entrees in a restaurant because yours has something in it you're not crazy about and mine has something in it I'm not crazy about, but we can each pick those things out and trade them so that everything is just perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday Again!
I know we had that great big late-birthdays-for-everyone deal last week after I realized we missed your birthday at the start of this month,...
-
I'm so lazy lately! But I figured I better take a second just now and be non-lazy enough just for a minute to tell you how beautiful and...
-
Sometimes I am kinda a bum, I know. And sometimes I look at your bum, You know? For sure, it's true I nap a lot, But it's also true ...
Hang on ... this isn't a metaphor, is it?
ReplyDelete(I think it's a metaphor!)