The three hundred and thirty-first thing I love about us is breaking the last cookie in the box in half to share instead of me saying you should take it and you saying I should take it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday Again!
I know we had that great big late-birthdays-for-everyone deal last week after I realized we missed your birthday at the start of this month,...
-
I'm so lazy lately! But I figured I better take a second just now and be non-lazy enough just for a minute to tell you how beautiful and...
-
Sometimes I am kinda a bum, I know. And sometimes I look at your bum, You know? For sure, it's true I nap a lot, But it's also true ...
I agree but I like it even better when we finish our half a cookie each and one of us gets to say, "Surprise! I had a whole other box stashed away!"
ReplyDelete