The three hundred and thirty-eighth thing I love about us is thinking of all the things I'd get you for presents if we had room for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday Again!
I know we had that great big late-birthdays-for-everyone deal last week after I realized we missed your birthday at the start of this month,...
-
I'm so lazy lately! But I figured I better take a second just now and be non-lazy enough just for a minute to tell you how beautiful and...
-
Sometimes I am kinda a bum, I know. And sometimes I look at your bum, You know? For sure, it's true I nap a lot, But it's also true ...
I'm thinking about all those things too and the thing is if we had room for all of the things you'd want to buy me, it would be too many things for me to every get around to using them all! I mean, assuming you also had the money to buy all of those things.
ReplyDelete