The three hundred and twenty-seventh thing I love about us is hovering over you on hands and knees, seeing your wondrous face framed by golden hair, and leaning down to kiss you, long and deep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday Again!
I know we had that great big late-birthdays-for-everyone deal last week after I realized we missed your birthday at the start of this month,...
-
I'm so lazy lately! But I figured I better take a second just now and be non-lazy enough just for a minute to tell you how beautiful and...
-
Sometimes I am kinda a bum, I know. And sometimes I look at your bum, You know? For sure, it's true I nap a lot, But it's also true ...
I hope it's also pretty good when I have my aqua hair on. Boy, I haven't put that wig on in a long time! Maybe we should test it out.
ReplyDelete