Wednesday, December 8, 2021

People Need to Make Room for Elle!

Hi, fabulous fianceƩ type lady!

This is not a complaint, only I just noticed the last multiple of these Arielleland entries have been me, and there's not been much going on with your blog either.

Which is perfectly okay!

IF it's because you just haven't had the mood come over you.

But ...

I think you have, at least a little bit at least once in a while for at least this blog even if not for your own one.

I'm pretty sure there's so much you want to say to me.

So as a little gift to you, I'm going to bug our other bloggers about being sure they're not hogging the blogging!

We'll see if it works.

Loveydoveylovelylove you,

Your Ariel

1 comment:

  1. I hate to say this, but you know you haven't cornered the market on being lazy, dear girl.

    There's definitely been some lack of industriousness on my part contributing to my failure to properly poetify to you here.

    But you're right that the mad degree of typing from certain others has gotten in the way once or twice when I did fancy writing to you here.

    How about if I rectify that situation?

    ReplyDelete

I Am SO Lucky!

Not very many people get to be with somebody as wonderful as you, Elle. In fact, I can count them and there are only exactly five besides me...