Friday, January 20, 2023

Fivesies!

The fifth thing I love about us is, WE ARE GOING TO GET MARRIED!

I am a little bit stressing about how bad we are at planning it, so I'm not sure I can do a thing-I-love-about-us post that says I love how we don't let ourselves get all pressured about when it's going to happen, but it definitely for sure deserves this post here.

And those capitalic letters up there!

(In case it's not obvious, "capitalic" means capital and italic at the same time. I just made that up! I guess I could spell it "CAPitalic" to make it more obvious, but that looks kind of weird. Maybe "capitalic"? No, still kinda weird.)

1 comment:

I Am SO Lucky!

Not very many people get to be with somebody as wonderful as you, Elle. In fact, I can count them and there are only exactly five besides me...