Saturday, January 21, 2023

Thing Number Six

The next thing that I love about us dearest creature, is the poetry. I don't mean the poems we write one another here. I mean the way your every move and word feel like they follow or precede mine with the perfect rhyme or meter. Poetry is union of small and discrete components into a beautiful whole, and one poem is more lovely than another because of the seamlessness with which its matching parts combine.

We are a flawless construct of aesthetics and glorious meaning.

2 comments:

  1. Just a little tacky of you, girl. But I'll allow it if you come over here and match meters with me for a few stanzas ...

    ReplyDelete

I Am SO Lucky!

Not very many people get to be with somebody as wonderful as you, Elle. In fact, I can count them and there are only exactly five besides me...