Sunday, May 21, 2023

Thing Number One Hundred Twenty-Five

The one hundred twenth-fifth thing I love about us is that neither of us wants anything to be hard for the other. I can write one of these list entries and not have the least worry about whether it's good enough, or long enough, or even if it might be a repeat of one from earlier that I forgot I'd already written about.

I know I don't have to sweat it, or stress about it, or push and push and push myself making it perfect, because you don't want me to have to do any of those.

I do do them sometimes. But it's never because I think you expect it ... it's always because I want to, because you're worth it.

1 comment:

I Am SO Lucky!

Not very many people get to be with somebody as wonderful as you, Elle. In fact, I can count them and there are only exactly five besides me...