Sunday, October 8, 2023

Thing Number Two Hundred and Sixty-Three

The two hundred and sixty-third thing I love about us is being able to see myself through your eyes.

Self-love is a real bitch for me, you know. But when I look at you, and you're looking at me that certain way, there's a reflection in your eyes that overwhelms me.

Because it doesn't just reflect my face (which I'm pretty damn vain about as I'm sure you know) -- it mirrors back at me some part of my soul that you find deserving of your wonderful, wonderful heart.

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty lucky because I get to look at you and see that part of your soul all the time.

    ReplyDelete

I Am SO Lucky!

Not very many people get to be with somebody as wonderful as you, Elle. In fact, I can count them and there are only exactly five besides me...