The two hundred and ninety-third thing I love about us is thinking that maybe by sharing our feelings here, there's at least some tiny chance that we're bringing other people a fraction of the happiness and pleasure we bring to each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday Again!
I know we had that great big late-birthdays-for-everyone deal last week after I realized we missed your birthday at the start of this month,...
-
I'm so lazy lately! But I figured I better take a second just now and be non-lazy enough just for a minute to tell you how beautiful and...
-
Sometimes I am kinda a bum, I know. And sometimes I look at your bum, You know? For sure, it's true I nap a lot, But it's also true ...
(I mean, if people aren't out there just lapping this shit up, they can go jump in a hole for all I care. But it's still nice to think that you and I, just by being together and letting others see what we are, could be doing some good for this world.)
ReplyDeleteI super totally agree! Also, I think maybe you might be doing some good for this world by encouraging the kind of people who ought to go jump in a hole to actually go jump in a hole. I mean, assuming the hole they jump in isn't like, a cave or something that somebody nice lives in and then they'd have to deal with all these hole-jumping people jumping in there with them.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure all of them are listening to me and jumping right in that hole ... I can feel the holes filling up and the world getting better already.
ReplyDelete; )